WANTED: Creative Unicorns
Are you an experienced storyteller and content marketer with a passion for technology? Is your superpower translating complex topics into educational and engaging messaging? Do you love to research and write for a variety of products, personas, and industries?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join our fully remote team. You will help strategize, execute, and manage content and campaign projects for clients, as well as write, edit, and oversee the creative team.
The Partner Marketing Group is a boutique marketing agency dedicated to helping leading B2B software/technology publishers, partners, and ISVs elevate their marketing. Our services include strategic planning, content creation, integrated programs and campaigns, Virtual Marketing Directors, and more. We are known for our decades of expertise in the technology channel and our commitment to excellence.
Your day-to-day might include:
- Leading meetings with technology clients to discuss content needs and goals, target industries and personas, and key talking points for a variety of types of content
- Strategizing and pitching ideas for content aligned with client goals
- Scheduling all required resources for projects
- Providing creative direction for designers
- Meeting with internal leadership and consultants to talk strategy for new projects, schedule and track projects, etc.
- Researching and learning many different industries
- Keeping content projects on track and within budget
- Finding, assigning, briefing, and mentoring freelance writers
- Writing/editing a variety of short-form and long-form content including web content, eBooks, blogs, emails, infographics, case studies, brochures, video scripts, press releases, ads, messaging frameworks, social media, etc.
- Being the subject matter expert and liaison between clients, agency leadership, and creative teams for all things content
- Contributing to internal agency marketing content and projects
- 8+ years of experience copywriting/marketing for B2B technology companies, preferably in ERP/CRM/Cloud technologies
- Meticulous writer and editor with strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Understand how to create and adapt content for specific B2B buyer personas, funnels, and digital marketing channels
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to research and learn about new clients, products, and industries quickly
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across cross-functional teams
- Experienced people manager who excels at finding and nurturing the best talent
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can manage multiple projects and schedules and shift directions on the fly
- Responsible self-starter and creative problem solver
- Knowledge of the latest marketing trends and channels
- Previous agency experience a bonus
- Must have writing samples/portfolio